The POE-SW502 is an unmanaged 6-Port Power over Ethernet Switch with a total of 60 watts of PoE power. All ports run at 10/100Mbps and can provide up to 30W per port through the IEEE 802.3at standard, as well as up to 60W on port 1 through Hi-PoE. It has two Ethernet uplink ports to allow for communication without sacrificing any PoE ports. It also features an “extend” switch to allow for PoE transmission of up to 820ft (which reduces data transmission to 10Mbps).
BV-Tech 6 Port PoE+ Switch (4 PoE+ Ports with 2 Ethernet Uplink and Extend Function) – 60W – 802.3at + 1 High Power PoE Port
- 4 PoE+ Ports and 2 Ethernet Uplink Ports at 10/100Mbps each, making network setups easier and more convenient.
- Hi-PoE at port 1 providing up to 60W single port, PoE+ at port 2-4 up to 30W per port, which is better than normal PoE port that can only provide 15.4W per port. 60W Max Total Power (includes 60W DC adapter).
- Extend function extending max PoE transmission distance from 100 meters to 250 meters
- PD detection will automatically detect and provide required power for your PoE devices **Note: Do not support passive PoE device**
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-day Money-Back Guarantee with 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Tech Support