Use our universal heatsink and fan chip cooler set for chipset ICs, video card ICs, or any chip that could benefit from reduced operating temperature. Includes a 40mm cooling fan, two aluminum heatsinks, a Molex to 3-pin power adapter, 4 plastic spring clips, 2 pieces of thermal tape and 1.5g of thermal compound.
Fan speed: 5300rpm
Fan airflow: 5.3cfm
Fan connector: 3-pin
Fan dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 16mm
Heatsink 1 dimensions: 37.5mm x 37.5mm x 6.5mm
Heatsink 2 dimensions: 27.5mm x 27.5mm x 6.5mm
Cables and Adaptors
Monitors and Screens
Speakers & Multimedia
Fans & Cooling
- Holland Computers accepts payment via PayPal (must have confirmed address and verifiable information from the buyer) Funds must be transfer immediately on purchase or winning bid.
- All International sales are handled through the eBay International program.
- Holland Computers will void all winning auctions that are not paid within 48 hours after closing. This will be subject to negative feedback and an unpaid buyer dispute with eBay.
- Payments must include the following: Auction number, address, including the apartment or suite number if applicable (we do not ship to non-verified address).
- Product shipped within the State of Ohio are subject to 6.75% sales tax. Ohio resellers need to include a completed Ohio resale certificate form to be exempt from Ohio sales tax. You must provide a valid Ohio State Sales Tax number.
- Buyer is responsible for all and handling charges.
- All products are shipped via USPS or Fedex Ground, unless otherwise noted in our auction. We reserve the right to ship via common freight carrier on a product appropriate basis.
- We do not ship to PO, APO, or FPO boxes.
- Holland Computers reserves the right to determine the best method of shipment for equipment that cannot be shipped via common freight carriers.
- Equipment will be shipped within 72 hours of receipt of full payment.
- For overnight or express delivery, please contact us via eBay message.
- Our automated system will email you the tracking number of your shipment once dispatched.
- Winning bidders may elect to local pickup from our warehouse in Elyria, Ohio.
- Our hours of operation are M-F, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm EST
(Thursday 8:00am to 8pm EST)
Holland Computers, Inc.
483 N. Abbe Rd.
Elyria, Ohio 44035
- Returns must be received within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Claims for damaged product must be reported to Holland Computers within 48 hours of receipt.
- Customer is responsible for saving all original packaging and labels.
- All items must be returned in original packaging.
- Removal of any existing warranty label from an item will void the warranty for that item.
- You must contact customer service for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) before returning product via eBay message.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged on any return without an RMA number, as well as returns due to buyer’s remorse, abuse or refusal to take delivery.
- Buyer is responsible for charges and damage due to poor or insufficient packaging for returned equipment.
- Auction price and charges are valid for 48 hours once the auction has closed with a winning bid.
- All sales are final. Winning bidder assumes all risk of liability with respect to the item purchased and is responsible for .
- Sales tax of 6.75% will be collected on all product picked up from Holland Computers warehouse.
With respect to parts, materials and equipment, the manufacturer’s warranty, if any; or with respect to used or re-manufactured parties, materials and equipment, thirty (30) days after sale and this agreement specifically excludes and disclaims all warranties, express or implied concerning merchantability or fitness for any particular use or purpose. All parts, materials and/or equipment are sold “as is.” Holland will make reasonable efforts to assist customer with regard to all warranties, if any, provided for customer benefit by the original supplier or manufacturer with respect to parts, materials and/or equipment sold pursuant to this order. All system and component warranties do not include or cover any system or network Virus damage, infection from viruses or system or network software conflicts. Holland Computers, Inc. is not responsible for any system or server data recovery needed due to hardware failure and/or software problems. Customers sole and exclusive remedy in connection with any claim, arbitration, lawsuit or other cause of action whatsoever directly or indirectly relating to or arising out of the agreement, or any services rendered by Holland Computers in connection there-with, whether based on warranty, contact, tort of other legal theory shall be repair of replacement of the defective part, material and or damages of any type. Any lawsuit or arbitration based on or related to this agreement or the parts, materials, equipment and labor sold or rendered by Holland Computers must be commenced within thirty(30) days after delivery to the customer of the goods or equipment or such lawsuit shall be forever barred. Customer shall not be entitled to either remedy unless Holland Computers has received written notice of the customers claim within thirty (30) days after the delivery of the equipment or other goods or service to the customer.
Customer agrees that any dispute or claim arising out of this Agreement shall be enforced by lawsuit in Lorain County Ohio, Ohio only and is limited to the amount billed for the Goods and or Services. Customer shall indemnify and hold Holland harmless from all expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), claims, demands, suits, judgments, actions, costs and liabilities (including those alleging negligence on the part of Holland) which arise from, relate to or are connected with the Customer’s negligent possession, use, operation and/or resale of the parts, materials and/or equipment described herein.